500 HORSEPOWER LB7/LLY 5-SPEED CATEGORY 1 SUNCOAST BASE REBUILD KIT WITH CONVERTER
Kit contains the following:
- SunCoast custom clutch packs
- SunCoast custom Steels
- SunCoast custom billet plates
- SunCoast custom overhaul kit
- Valve body calibration kit
- SunCoast gasket kit
- Pan Filter
- Spin on filter
- Pan gasket
- SunCoast Filter Loc
- SunCoast Triple Disc Billet Category 1 Converter
The SunCoast Category kits utilize the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from industry leading companies such as Alto and Raybestos. SunCoast works directly with these companies to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission.
SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for many in tents, including but not limited to towing, sled pulling, racing or simply having a vehicle to get from point A to point B.
Designed for light commercial vehicles in both on highway and public transport applications, Allison Transmission's 1000 and 2000 Series are rated up to 400 horsepower from the factory. Allison 5-speed transmission started in 2001 with GM equipped Duramax engines.
- SunCoast proprietary C1, C2, C3, and C4 Alto carbonite frictions/Rabestos SCZ frictions that contain no center slots. These frictions utilize a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil helping the clutch cool when not applied.
- Redesigned apply pistons with improved rubber compounds proven to hold higher heat. This custom piston allows us to use a thicker spring apply plate which replaces the thin OEM one that will cone and cause uneven apply surface resulting in premature clutch failure.
- Custom SunCoast apply plate that redirects fluid to better lubricate frictions from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubricates from the center out leaving the inner half of the clutch burnt.
- Includes exclusive smart trim / clutch control valve.
- Includes all items needed to modify the C2 clutch piston for increased clutch durability.
SunCoast Category kits offer our customer the same recipes as our in house builds that have been proven for years both at the track and on the road. Our Category 1 Allison rebuild kit offers the customer our 500 horsepower Allison rebuild. This rebuild kit includes everything you will need to build your Allison the same we we build here in house. This Allison rebuild kit also includes detailed instructions that will walk you through each step of the process.
SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come in many varieties, from heavy hauling, sled pulling, drag racing, to daily driving. SunCoast designs and manufactures their torque converters in-house. Because of this, SunCoast can supply most any request in regards to stall or torque multiplication. All SunCoast triple disc converters are outfitted with a heavy duty forged billet steel cover and give an unbeatable lock up performance. Increased stall is usually needed in applications where a larger turbo or turbos have been installed and more RPM is required to get the turbo on boost while on the brakes (brake boosting).
All of the SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come standard with custom pump and turbine modifications (in house). SunCoast also Tig Welds each individual furnace brazed fin for improved reinforcement. The SunCoast Allison billet triple disc converter also comes standard with our proprietary trapezoidal clutch teeth.
These Suncoast Allison triple disc billet torque converters also features a billet apply piston that ensure zero deflection.
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter)
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty