AS69 SunCoast Category 1 Rebuild Kit.Features and Benefits :
- 7 High Performance K1 Clutches and Steels
- 6 High Performance K2 Clutches and Steels
- 5 High Performance K3 Clutches and Steels
- 5 High Performance B1 Clutches and Steels
- 8 High Performance B2 Clutches and Steels
- New AS69 Transmission Gasket Set
- New AS69 Transmission Sealing Ring Set
- New AS69 Transmission Pan Filter
- New AS69 Cast Aluminum Deep Pan
In 2013, Dodge released the AS69 transmission following the release of the new H.O. 6.7L Cummins. Dodge was also quick to boast that the new AS69 transmission carried 64% greater input torque capacity than the 68RFE. This was music to many die-hard Dodge enthusiasts who had received a less-than-stellar performance after just a few mods.
The robust features become very apparent the first time you attempt picking one of these units up, as the new AS69 transmission weighs in at approximately 100 lbs heavier than the 68RFE.
The most obvious difference in the new AS69RC transmission, other than the size and weight, are the new gear ratios. On the new AS69 transmission, first gear is 16% higher than the 68RFE, with a 3.75:1 versus the 3.23:1 in the 68RFE. Second gear is also increased to a 2.00:1. These are clear indicators this unit is serious about towing and hauling.
This new SunCoast AS69 transmission rebuild kit is a perfect upgrade kit for a deleted or slightly modded vehicle. With a focus on heavy towing and hauling, we have designed this kit with function in mind. The new AS69 transmission rebuild kit with upgraded friction and steels will not only increase torque capacity, but also improve the longevity of the unit.
This is a complete drop-in AS69 rebuild kit containing all of the necessary pieces for a complete rebuild.