Inglewood Built Transmission Includes-
- Track/Street proven clutch clearance and layout
- Mixture of Raybestos and Alto Clutches
- New Bearings, Bushings, Seals and Gaskets
- Internal harness fix
- C1-C5 clutches
- RatioTek pressure spring/shift valve springs
- Upgraded trim valve springs
- Modified TransGo Shift Kit
- Custom fluid circuits
Inglewood Transmission warrants components against defects in our workmanship and materials used in accordance with the terms and limitations below:
- The torque converter will only be warranted by the original manufacturer (Suncoast,Goerend, BD, etc.) and NOT by Inglewood Transmission.
- All claims related to defects in the torque converter shall be made directly with the product manufacturer and not with Inglewood Transmission.
- Inglewood Transmission does not warranty any failures due to or related to broken, sheared, fractured shafts, hard parts and/or cases; or any damage caused by broken shafts, hard parts, or cases.
- Inglewood transmission will not warranty any main cases, extension housings or bellhousings that have cracked or have been compromised if the damage is determined to be caused by the driveline.
- Inglewood Transmission will not warranty damage to Stock Enhanced, 525 or 750 horsepower transmissions if that damage was caused by exceeding the power capacity of that particular transmission (overpowering).
- Inglewood Transmission will not warranty any damages resulting from improper installation, negligence, alterations, accidents or improper use.
- If the vehicle's transmission lines and transmission cooler were not hot flushed or replaced (including the radiator) prior to installation of the new unit it will not be covered under Inglewood Transmissions warranty.
- Inglewood Transmission will not provide warranty repair or service to any owner without properly documented maintenance records (provided by a qualified automotive service technician) that show all of the following:
1. Maintenance was performed at Inglewood Transmissions's recommended intervals 0f 6000-10,000 miles using a Allison manufactured external filter (Spin on)
2. A internal filter (sump filter) and fluid change was performed at Inglewood transmission's recommended interval of every 30,000 miles utilizing Allison components and recommended fluid. DEX 3 TranSynd, Cam 2 Synthetic, QuatraSyn, Royal Purple MAX, Schaeffer's All-Trans. If a fluid to use is in question contact us at (714) 870-7300
WARRANTY LIMITED TO REPAIR Inglewood Transmissions liability under this warranty is solely limited to repair or replacement of defective parts and/or workmanship. Inglewood Transmission shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential, or punitive damages. 50% of freight cost and subsequent removal and reinstall labor charges not conducted inside Inglewood Transmissions facility are the consumers' liability.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY - This warranty is made to the original purchaser of the transmission and is tied to the VIN provided at time of purchase. The warranty may be transferred by the original purchaser if all of the following conditions are met:
- The new owner contacts Inglewood Transmission and makes a formal request to transfer the warranty;
- The request to transfer the warranty must be made within thirty (30) days of transfer of title of the vehicle. Proof will be required.
- Evidence of proper maintenance as set forth above is provided
- The payment of $500 to Inglewood upon satisfaction of all of the above, Inglewood transmission will issue a new warranty to the transferee, under the same terms and conditions as the previous owner.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE If you need warranty service, please contact us at (714) 870-7300 or email us at Sales@Inglewoodtransmission.com. You will need to provide us with the original invoice number, date of purchase, and reason for warranty claim. You are responsible for any expedited shipping if requested, and all risk of damage.