Inglewood Transmission warrants components against defects in our workmanship and materials used in accordance with the terms and limitations below:
- The torque converter will only be warranted by the original manufacturer (Suncoast,Goerend, etc.) and NOT by Inglewood Transmission.
- All claims related to defects in the torque converter shall be made directly with the product manufacturer and not with Inglewood Transmission.
- Inglewood Transmission does not warranty any failures due to or related to broken, sheared, fractured shafts, hard parts and/or cases; or any damage caused by broken shafts, hard parts, or cases.
- Inglewood transmission will not warranty any main cases, extension housings or bellhousings that have cracked or have been compromised.
- Inglewood Transmission will not warranty damage caused by exceeding the power capacity of that particular transmission (overpowering).
- Inglewood Transmission will not warranty any damages resulting from improper installation, negligence, alterations, accidents or improper use or abuse.
- Inglewood Transmission does not warranty any failures due to no transmission tuning/improper transmission tuning/pressures/Pressure mapping
- Inglewood Transmission does not warranty any failures due to oversized tires without proper regearing.
- If the vehicle's transmission lines and transmission cooler were not hot flushed or replaced prior to installation of the new unit it will not be covered under Inglewood Transmissions warranty.
- Inglewood Transmission will not provide warranty repair or service to any owner without properly documented maintenance records (provided by a qualified automotive service technician) that show all of the following:
1. Maintenance was performed at Inglewood Transmission's recommended intervals of 25,000 miles using proper fluid for the application and OEM MOPAR filters.
WARRANTY LIMITED TO REPAIR Inglewood Transmissions liability under this warranty is solely limited to repair or replacement of defective parts and/or workmanship. Inglewood Transmission shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential, or punitive damages including any and all towing charges. Freight cost and subsequent removal and reinstall labor charges. Any labor or services or parts purchased not conducted inside Inglewood Transmissions facility are the consumers' liability. Any repairs to a transmission not authorized by Inglewood Transmission will void warranty and will not be covered by Inglewood Transmission.
This warranty is made to the original purchaser of the transmission and is tied to the VIN provided at time of purchase.
Write the First Review!